Bhutan tours from Kathmandu 7 days
Duration: 7 Days
Trip Difficulty: Easy
Trip Style: Sightseeing
Transport: Private Vehicle / Jeep
Food: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Accommodation: 3 Star (or greater) Hotel
Group Size: 1-10
Max Elevation: 3,120 m
Plan a fascinating trip to Bhutan with our 6 nights / 7 Days Tour to Bhutan travel plan? Travel to Bhutan with travel specialists making out the best of our Bhutan tour packages and also have a memorable time. Experience the insanely beautiful spots of enthusiasm in Bhutan by going around this unique vacation destination. Yes, travel to Bhutan and experience the last Shangri-La for yourself.
7 days details tour itinerary is carefully designed by our experts who have been much time to explore and make this plan to suit the willingness of our valued clients. On our 7 days tour plan, we visit the major city of Bhutan like Paro, Punakha, Thimpu, Wangdi, Gangtey. These cities are the magnificent places to visit in terms of Culture, Monastery, terrain and Mountain view. This tour can be combined with Nepal day tours or trekking
- Visiting Thang thong Gyalpo
- visit National Postal Museum
- Day hike to Tiger Nest Monastery for the overview of the valley
- visiting the Folk Heritage Museum and Painting school
- Stoping the most scenic Dochula Pass with its 108 stupas
- Pick up from and drop off at the hotel and the airport on a tourist car/van.
- Standard government-approved three stars accommodation (in twin sharing rooms) for the duration of the tour.
- Full-board meals - breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea & snacks - for the duration of your stay.
- Drinking water for the duration of the tour.
- Licensed English-speaking Bhutanese tour guides.
- Private transportation and a designated driver within Bhutan.
- Monument and museum entrance fees at all sightseeing locations detailed in the itinerary.
- Cultural afternoon/evening sessions with traditional masks and folk dances (with beverages). Only for group tours.
- Bhutan visa fees and processing assistance.
- Government royalty (35% of $250), which goes to the country's health and education projects.
- All route access and monument entry permits and fees.
- Flight to Paro and back
- All government taxes, official expenses, and tourist service charges.
- Your travel insurance mandatory for the trip,
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry.
- Alcoholic and cold drinks.
- Personal clothing and equipment.
- Tips for tour guides, porters, driver, hotel lobby and in restaurants. (Tipping is expected)
- Other expenses not mentioned in the Price Includes section.
- Visa should be obtained in advance so you should book a few month/weeks in advance
- Making a late booking may cost you an additional fee for the flight.
- Upon producing their passport with minimum 6-month validity at the time of travel
- you can extend the trip by paying 16 USD per day.
- The Hot stone bath will be in additional cost