Manaslu Circuit Trek is one of the most popular and adventurous trekking route in Manaslu region. Manaslu trekking makes a complete circuit of Mt. Manaslu (8163m), the eighth highest mountain in the world providing some of the best views of Himalayan ranges.The major highlights of this trek are the visit to Manaslu Base Camp (4800m) and the crossing of Larke La pass (5160m). Along the trekking path, you will be able to view spectacular views of Mt. Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Shringi Himal and Himlung. Manaslu Trekking begins from Arughat village in Gorkha district, which is a 9 hours drive from Kathmandu. The trail moves up along the Budhi Gandaki River passing through rolling green hills, valleys, villages and terraced farm fields. The trail passes through Manaslu Conservation Area which has successfully promoted eco tourism by preserving wildlife and ecological biodiversity. In the higher elevation the landscape changes from green forests to Tibet-like geography. The people here are Tibetans and follow Tibetan Budhism as is visible in Mani walls, chortens and Stupa. Plenty of tea houses and guest rooms area available on the trek. Manaslu Trekking is categorized as easy to moderate, thus making it suitable for all levels of trekkers.
Manaslu Circuit Trek
Duration: 17 Days | Based on 1 Review
Trip Difficulty: Strenuous
Trip Style: Trekking
Transport: Private Vehicle / Tourist Bus
Food: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Accommodation: Hotel , Guest House & Tented Camp
Group Size: 1-16
Max Elevation: 5160m.
- Experience Gurung and Tibetan Culture along the trekking
- Trek through the untouched area Manaslu to Annapurna.
- Cross the 5415m Larkya La pass.
- Enjoy splendid views of Manaslu, Ganesh and Shring Himalayan ranges
Day 01 Arrival and transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu
Day 02 Kathmandu Valley sightseeing
Day 03 Kathmandu- Sotikhola (715m.)7/8 hours drive.
Day 04 Sotikhola to Macchakhola (900m.) 5hrs.
Day 05 Macchakhola to Jagat(13415m.) 5hrs.
Day 06 Jagat to Deng(1804M.) 5/6 hours
Day 07 Deng to Namrung(2630m.)5/6 hours.
Day 08 Namrung to Lho gaou(2950m.)5/6 hours.
Day 09 Lho gaou to Sama gaou (3520m.) 5/6 hours
Day 10 Acclimatization day
Day 11 Sama Goun -Samdo 5hrs.
Day 12 Samdo-Dharmashala.
Day 13 Dharmashala- Larkya pass (5160m.)- Bimtang(3720m.) 6/7 hours
Day 14 Bimtang to Tilje(2300m.) 4/5 hours
Day 15 Tilje- Dharapani(1920m.)-Chyamche (1430m) 6hours
Day 16 Chyamche-Beshisahar- Kathmandu 8hours.
Day 17 Departure
- Manaslu Conservation entry permit (MCAP)
- ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area)-Permit.
- Manaslu Restricted Area Permit
- Land transportation to and from by Bus
- 14-Night Tea house Accommodation in the Mountain.
- Experienced English Speaking guide with equipment.
- Airport picks up and drops off.
- Safe Drinking Water while in the trek
- TIMS (Trekker Information Management System)
- 1-porter for every two clients.
- Insurance of Nepalese Staffs.
- Full board Meals while in the trekking (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- 3-Night hotel in Kathmandu including Breakfast
- Personal expenses
- Insurance, Tips, food in the city, laundry, telephone, Personal equipment.
- Emergency evacuation by Helicopter, Airport tax, and custom clearance
- Extra night hotel and food in Kathmandu in case early return from the trek and late departure
- Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain, landslide, strike, road blockade, etc.
Price & Dates
Please Select Month
|25 Jun, 2019 - 11 Jul, 2019||Guaranteed||1250 USD|