Mardi Himal Trek is located east of one of the most legendary trekking destination of Nepal, The Annapurna Base Camp trek. This is the great alternative to escape away from crowded treks of Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) with stunning views and duration similar to Ghorepani Poon Hill trek. Mardi Himal trek is a relatively new trekking route in the Annapurna region with jaw dropping views of the Annapurna south(7219m.) and the most iconic mount Machapuchhre(Fish Tail. (6997m.) It's a peaceful trekking route with very few trekkers make their way to the Mardi Himal Base Camp. Though the availability of foods and accommodation on the route is at the bare minimum, Mardi Himal Trekking is unseen gem yet an enjoyable trekking route which requires minimum effort.
Mardi Himal Base Camp Trek
Duration: 12 Days | Based on 1 Review
Trip Difficulty: Moderate
Trip Style: Trekking
Transport: Tourist Bus
Food: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Accommodation: Hotel + Teahouses + Lodges
Max Elevation: 4,500 m
- Beautiful newly promoted wilderness trekking in Annapurna region.
- Best alternative trek to Ghorepani Poon Hill trek.
- Traditional villages and sophisticated hospitality of Local people.
- The closest view of exquisite Annapurna Himalayas from Base Camp
- Natural hot spring bath
Day 01 UPON ARRIVAL IN KATHMANDU AIRPORT, PICK UP AND TRANSFER TO HOTEL.
Day 02 KATHMANDU TO POKHARA BY TOURIST BUS. OVERNIGHT AT HOTEL.
Day 03 DRIVE TO DHAMPUS PHEDI AND TREK TO POTHANA (2,232 m)
Day 04 TREK TO FOREST CAMP (2,600 m / 5 hrs)
Day 05 TREK TO BADAL DANDA (4 Hrs / 2,950 m)
Day 06 SHORT WALK TO HIGH CAMP (3 HRS / 3,550 m)
Day 07 EXPLORE MARDI HIMAL BASE CAMP (7 Hrs / 4,500 m)
Day 08 TREK BACK TO FOREST CAMP (4 hrs)
Day 09 TREK TO NATURAL HOT SPRING (6hrs/1700m.)
Day 10 BACK TO POKHARA
Day 11 Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist bus.
Day 12 Final Departure.
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- 2-night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara twin-sharing with breakfast
- 7-night twin share Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private and public vehicle as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader.
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Meals while on the Trekking
- Travel insurance which covers emergency high-altitude rescue and evacuation
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain the visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying
- USD 25 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days can be obtained by paying USD 40 and 100 respectively. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos. You can apply for Nepal entry visa online as well. https://online.nepalimmigration.gov.np/tourist-visa
- Porter can be arranged if required with additional cost
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, Internet, Laundry and Telephone call.
- Personal trekking equipment (it can be rent in Kathmandu/Pokhara)
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected.)
- Any other expenses that are not mentioned in the Price Include section
Twin Sharing Basis
|Price Value||Customer Discount 39%||Selling price||Your Commission 25%||
|460 USD||115 USD||