Kanchenjung base camp journey itinerary is just an outline, it can be customize as per clients requirement.
Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival and transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu
Airport pick up by our representative and transferred to hotel. Overnight at good hotel in Kathmandu – Thamel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Guided Sightseeing tour
Pick up from your hotel and explore Kathmandu.
Kathmandu Durbar Square: UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE.
Pashupatinath Temple: The most sacred temple of Hindu Lord Shiva in the world - UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE.
Boudhanath Stupa: The largest Stupa in Nepal and the holy place for Tibetan Buddhism - UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE.
Swayambhunath Stupa: Monkey Temple, one of the oldest Buddhist Stupa in Valley.
• Back to Hotel.
• Tour briefing.
• Last minute shopping or rest and relax.
• Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Fly to Bhadrapur - 100m, and drive to Ilam 70 km
• Hotel breakfast and check out (You may leave here your unnecessary stuff during trekking).
• Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Airport.
• 45 minutes scenic flight to Bhadrapur.
• Drive to Ilam, 90 km, 4-5 hrs.
• Lunch on the way, dinner and overnight at Ilam.
"Ilam is a beautiful hill station in eastern Nepal. It is popular for tea with many beautiful and lush tea gardens in the hills of Ilam. We can explore the surrounding area or just rest after our flight and drive."
Day 04: Ilam Drive to Taplejung (1,450 m), 150 km.
• Breakfast and drive to Taplejung, 150 km.
• Lunch on the way.
• Arrive at Taplejung, alpine grass lands, rocky outcrops, dense temperate and sub-tropical forests, and low river valleys with the Kanchenjunga as its crown and is home to one of the original homelands of the indigenous Limbu people.
• Dinner and overnight at Taplejung.
Day 05: Taplejung trek to Chiruwa (6-7 hrs,/1,270m).
• Breakfast and start first day trekking to Chiruwa
• Trek begins easy down-hill to Aangshyan Pati and Mitlung then the trail goes gradually up to Chiruwa.
• Dinner and overnight at Chiruwa
Day 06: Chiruwa trek to Lelep (1,750m/ 5-6 hrs)
• Breakfast and start trekking to Lelep 12 km.
• Trek gradually ascend to Tawa, Chiruwa and Lelep.
• Dinner and overnight at Lelep.
Day 07: Lelep trek to Amjilosa (2,308 m,/6 hrs)
• Breakfast and start trekking to Sukethum, 12 km.
• Walk throughout pleasing semi-tropical forest, limbu village, river and strims.
• Dinner and overnight at Sukethum.