Day 01Upon arrival in Kathmandu International Airport, Global Adventure Trekking staff will meet you and coordinates transfer to Hotel.
Day 02Guided Kathmandu Heritage Sightseeing Tour
• Pashupatinath Temple: Nepal's most sacred Hindu shrine and considered one of the greatest Shiva sites, is located on the banks of the Bagmati River five km north-east of Kathmandu Valley.
• Boudha Nath Stupa: The largest stupa in Nepal and the holiest Tibetan Buddhist temple outside Tibet. It is the centre of Tibetan culture in Kathmandu and rich in Buddhist symbolism.
• Monkey Temple: Swayambhunath is an ancient religious complex atop a hill in the Kathmandu Valley, west of Kathmandu city. It is also known as the Monkey Temple as there are holy monkeys living in the northwest parts of the temple.
• Kathmandu Durbar Square: Also known as Hanuman Dhoka Durbar Square is the plaza in front of the old royal palace of the then Kathmandu Kingdom. The Durbar Square is surrounded by spectacular architecture and vividly showcases the skills of the Newar artists and craftsmen over several centuries.
• Evening group briefing at your hotel.
Day 03Drive to Pokhara 823m: 6-7 hrs
After having early breakfast, we start our journey by tourist bus to Pokhara with beautiful views of green hills and villages. Along the way the bus stops for Lunch and rest time and continue drive to Pokhara. Pokhara has many beautiful lakes, of which Phewa Lake is the most visited. Explore Pokhara city and Overnight in hotel Pokhara. B/B plan
Day 04Pokhara to Kalikasthan 1,370m: 1 hr drive, 4-5 hrs trek
After breakfast we drive to Bijayapur Khola to begin our trek. Initially for about an hour we walk through flat paddy fields and then cross the river down to Kalikasthan. Lunch will be served midway through the climb. After arriving at Kalikasthan, we rest for some time and after that explore the surrounding areas.Overnight at a local guest house.
Day 05Kalikasthan to Syaklung 1,730m. 5-6 hrs
After breakfast, we start walking through the villages. We walk along the ridge of the mountain which offers good views of Annapurna and Lamjung Himal. Here you can explore many villages, its locals culture and the rhododendron forests. Overnight at local guest house.
Day 06Syaklung to Chisapani 1550m: 5-6 hrs
Walking through the Gurung village gives you an opportunity to learn their lifestyle and experience local culture. Trek through rhododendron and Sal forests before arriving at Chisapani. This is the best view point at which to see the Himalayan Panorama including Dhaulagiri and Annapurna. Overnight guest house.
Day 07Chisapani to Begnas Lake and drive to Pokhara
Pokhara First part descent to Rupatal and climb about 200 meters to arrive at Sundare Danda. Walk 30 minutes down to Begnas Tal for an hour boating to catch the transfer to Pokhara and on arrival at hotel check in and rest of the time explore the lake side and overnight at hotel.
Day 08Pokhara to Kathmandu
Morning drive to Kathamndu by Tourist bus. Optional fly to/from Pokhara 30 minites and transfer to Hotel. Optional You may extend your trip 2N/3D to Chitwan National park for your exciting jungle safari.